Friday, July 27, 2012

Intro to the Challenge

Pinterest is the new social standard for showing your social network all the things you like but will never end up doing, I am here to put an end to pointless pinning. Spending all your time pinning things you like to do or try and never actually having time to do anything because you wasted your day on Pinterest, pinning. 

I have challenged myself for the next 52 weeks, one entire year, to make\attempt at least one Pinterest item a week. This could be something as easy as pinning my hair up to building a house out of straw and hay. 

Each Sunday I will post the theme for the week, and during the week I will post my pathetic attempts to my Pinterest creations. Hopefully we see more Pinterest successes than Pinterest fails, either way they will be posted for the whole world to criticize. 

Feel free to comment or recommend pins along the way. This is going to be one creative year. 

1 comment:

  1. nice! love the idea!!! I just did 4 recipes from Pinterest this week on my blog but man you are ambitious! Interested to see

    ReplyDelete