Sunday, November 4, 2012

Week 15 Theme...

With the Holidays coming, I thought I would try another week of organization. Get some rough areas in the house organized before Thanksgiving and Christmas come. I started my Pinterest Challenge with organizing one drawer in my bathroom. I have managed to keep that draw in order for over three months now.

This time around instead of one drawer, I am going to organize a linen closet, a pantry, and a cabinet for spices and canned goods. Talk about the mother load of messes! I have my work cut out for me this week; especially once you see what I am up against.

I am extremely embarrassed to share pictures of these closets and cabinets. There is a reason they have doors on them: to keep the mess contained. I will share without even straighting up a little, so check in this week for the before and after pictures of my Week 15 organization Pinterest Project.

Also be sure to follow my blog or subscribe via news feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment