My first Pinspiration this week was an Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies, this cookie is like three cookies in one. Pure Heaven!
I think this delicious treat may have been the favorite amongst my visiting family this week. I have to say they were freaking amazing. Here is my version on this tasty pin:
Mine did seem to come out a little thicker than the Pinterest pin did, but that just means more cookie in my belly. They also used double stuffed Oreo cookies, which I realized after I had already purchased the original ones. So it is possible these might taste even better, but I don't know if I could handle them tasting any greater than they did.
Here is the recipe I followed to create this little piece of Heaven...
Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 sticks or 1 cup of softened butter
3/4 cup of packed light brown sugar
1 cup of sugar
2 large eggs
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
3 1/2 cups of flour
1 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of baking soda
10 oz. bag of chocolate chips
1 package of Oreo cookies (really any flavor of Oreos would be yummy)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream butter and sugars together with a mixer until well combined, then beat in eggs and vanilla.
3. In a separate bowl mix the dry ingredients (flour, salt, baking soda), slowly add dry mix to the wet mix, then add the chocolate chips.
4. Take the combined dough and mold it around the Oreo, covering the top, bottom, and sides. Makes about 2 dozen cookies.
5. Place on a cookie sheet (not too close together, they expand a little bit) and bake for about 13 - 18 minutes, until they are golden brown. Let cool for about 5 minutes then let them cool on a cooling rack.
6. THEN ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!
This Pinterest Pin is definitely one of the best Pinterest Successes!