Sunday, September 2, 2012

Week 6 Theme...

Week 6 happens to fall in the month of September, which is my son Xander's birth month. So for the next four week my weekly themes will be based around that guy.

Last week my wonderful husband, Paul, bought me the Canon 50mm f/1.8 lens for our DSLR Canon 60D. This lens is the cheapest of the 50mm lens'. But still cost just over a hundred dollars, which is super expensive in my book. Let's just say Christmas came early for me this year. 
The 50mm is suppose to be a great lens for photo shoots. So this week I plan to have a mini photo shoot with my almost two year old. I am going to make a couple of photo props from Pinterest Pins and use a few Pinspiration photography techniques that I have also found. 

Happy Birthmonth Xander! I look forward to this fun and creative month!

No comments:

Post a Comment